1. Individual Images of the Eclipse
- TOA-130 scope on Mach1 mount with my Nikon D7000*
- Controlled by Eclipse Orchestrator
- Nikon D750 with 14-24mm lens
- Maybe on slider
- Controlled by qDSLRDashboard
- Nikon KeyMission 360 on Manfretto Tripod
- Just shoot - no control
- Mavic Drone high up (390 ft)
- Fly Drone up, start video / images, forget about it, let it land automatically when batteries get low
There is still a lot to figure out for each of these. With 2 months before we are leaving on vacation, I don't have too much time to plan for all of this...
* I had to use the D7000 for this as Eclipse Orchestrator does not support the D750 camera.